Seven things extroverts should know about their introverted friends
September 23, 2012
- We don’t need alone time because we don’t like you. We need alone time because we need alone time. Don’t take it personally.
- We aren’t judging anyone when we sit quietly. We're just sitting quietly, probably enjoying watching extroverts in action.
- If we say we’re having fun, we’re having fun, even though it might not look that way to you.
- If we leave early, it’s not because we’re party poopers. We’re just pooped. Socializing takes a lot out of us.
- If you want to hear what we have to say, give us time to say it. We don’t fight to be heard over other people. We just clam up.
- We’re not lonely, we’re choosy. And we’re loyal to friends who don’t try to make us over into extroverts.
- Anything but the telephone.